Rather than studying a single chapter, the Child Training Boot Camp Bible study is a topical study. We'll learn how to use several topical Bible study methods while we also discover what God says about the typical challenges we face day after day with our children, including disobedience, bickering, unkind speech, and whining. This study will help you:
- Find time for meaningful Bible study in the midst of a busy schedule
- Be more confident and proactive in your child-training
- Find guidance in God’s Word for parenting challenges
- Teach your children the character qualities of obedience, peacemaking, wise speech, and gratitude
- Develop a deeper relationship with God both personally and in your role as a parent
Join Mama’s Refill to access this Bible study!