Rather than studying a single chapter, the Child Training Boot Camp Bible study is a topical study. We’ll learn how to use several topical Bible study methods while we also discover what God says about the typical challenges we face day after day with our children, including disobedience, bickering, unkind speech, and whining. This study will help you:
- Find time for meaningful Bible study in the midst of a busy schedule
- Be more confident and proactive in your child-training
- Find guidance in God’s Word for parenting challenges
- Teach your children the character qualities of obedience, peacemaking, wise speech, and gratitude
- Develop a deeper relationship with God both personally and in your role as a parent
Join Mama’s Refill to access this Bible study!
What Others Have Said
Not only if You Have Young Chidren!
By: Susan Menzmer
At first I wondered if this study would be appropriate for me, as I am past the days of having young children in my home. My son is an adult and married now, and my daughter is 16 and just two years away from college. But not only was I surprised at how appropriate this study was to me in this season of life, I would go so far as to say it would be a benefit even if a person had no children—even though it is titled “Child Training Boot Camp!” After all, when you get right down to it, we are ourselves, all children, and the Bible has MUCH to say about our own attitudes, thoughts, and actions! Fantastic study! Do not hesitate to do it—you will be blessed!