- You can choose to do any study any time and have it emailed to you, or you can work at your own pace.
- You can track your progress as you work through a study.
- You have access to bonus materials – a list of materials to gather ahead for children’s lessons; drawing tutorials and links; links to sermons, articles, books, quotes, and commentaries to help you further study passages; Blue Letter Bible app instructions in every study; freebies like coloring pages, charts, etc.; surprises!
- You get a personal code that will give you 10% off all Doorposts materials for as long as you are a member.
- You can do any study on Mama’s Refill without using Facebook or Instagram.
- You will have access to all the mini-studies we’ve done and will continue to do on Instagram – but without having to have an Instagram account.
- You can use detailed tutorials for different study methods, and also for Blue Letter Bible apps in different operating systems and on different types of devices.
We will still post mini-studies on Instagram during the months we’re not doing live studies on Mama’s Refill, and will also post supplementary thoughts and study ideas on Instagram related to the live studies.
Yes, it’s easy! Pick the study you want and join that study. Sign up to have it emailed. You'll get one lesson a day until the study is complete.
Yes, you can choose any study you want from the study library and start working your way through it any time you want. You can work at your own pace, checking off each lesson as you finish it, or you can have each daily lesson emailed to you.
Yes! The Busy Mamas Facebook group will still be open and active. You can post comments and questions any time on any study you’re doing, but you can also follow our focus study of the month during the months when a new live study isn’t running.
For example, in February we will post comments and discussion questions each day for the “Child-Training Boot Camp” study. Those who choose to do that study during February can interact on the Facebook group page.
Yes, it will remain open for discussion, questions, prayer requests, recommended study-related resources, etc. Those who are not members of Mama’s Refill can still participate in the group, if they choose to do so.
We’re offering you a better, more user-friendly way to aid your study of the Bible.
Making a financial investment in a goal leads to greater commitment. You’ll be much more likely to persevere and complete the studies you start.
It takes many, many hours to prepare and support these studies – hours that are not being invested in other writing projects and other activities. For the cost of just one coffee drink a month, you allow me to continue writing these studies for you.
Until January 1, 2018, you can purchase an early-bird or gift subscription at a reduced price of $29, which is 33% off the normal $44.95 subscription price. That’s only $2.42 a month! You'll get 365 days of access starting on the date you join.
You will also lock in your subscription price of $29 per year for as long as you remain subscribed to Mama’s Refill.
Your membership fee will be automatically charged once per year on your join date, unless you cancel your membership.
Currently we do not offer refunds of subscription fees.
As we edit and post them on Mama’s Refill, we will be removing them from the archives of the blog. Mama’s Refill will be the place to find them. The process will take a while, so some will be on the blog for a few more weeks.
The Doorposts blog will remain active with occasional family, child-training, and Bible study related posts.
Yes, we will continue to sell both eBook and print versions of several of the studies, and we hope to print additional studies as time and money permit.